Sunday, January 31, 2010
I spent some time organizing my digiscrap goodies this afternoon in preparation of moving some stuff off to my new portable 1 TB external hard drive. I deleted some stuff, and there are kits I haven't used for some time that I am not ready to get rid of yet that can be moved over. I don't want to bog down my laptop too much, and graphic files end up taking up a lot of space. I would rather move over some older digital photos to the laptop so they will be backed up with my online service. Too bad it is so much easier to organize a computer than a house. That is what I should be working! I really do need to go through and take out some toys that are not being used anymore, and get some papers filed. Once the weather warms up, I need to look at finishing my painting in the living room. I am so close, but never got it finished. I think with the implementing of the chores and having Sunday be the big cleaning day, we are doing better keeping the house in order on a daily basis, but there is still too much junk floating around, as usual. It seems to be a constant battle, and I need to remember how good it feels to get rid of stuff, and how much it stresses me out to have a bunch of clutter in the rooms that we use a lot. It doesn't bother me as much behind closed door. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment