Thursday, January 28, 2010

The designers I work for received some surprising news today, and it looks like most of my CT work will be on hold for a short time. I am sad, but more sad for the designers losing their stores suddenly, without warning! They all seem to have a plan, so hopefully we will all be back to work soon. However, I do have a February guest spot on the CT for Geek Chic Scraps, so I will have plenty of time to work on layouts for her new kits. Her store is opening next week, so I can start posting the layouts then.

I did finish the last layout for the Scrapoff 2010 contest at DSA. Right now I have 16 points, so I'm pretty much in the middle. I am glad not to be at the bottom of the pack, at least, since there are a lot of talented people in the contest. It has been fun to try different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment