Friday, January 15, 2010

Poor Owen, I hope his knee feels better tomorrow! He is still limping around today after smashing his kneecap into the brick retaining wall stones. I got an ace bandage to wrap around it for extra support. Sometimes he seems fine and then he starts limping again and complaining that it hurts. He has to put the finishing touches on his pinewood derby car this weekend to be ready for weigh-in on Tuesday night.

Declan got to see his best friend from preschool on Thursday night. We had plans to go swimming at the Apex after dinner, so I called and invited this other family to meet us there. They were happy to see each other again and he has an older brother than Owen was able to play with.

The kids were done with their school testing early enough for me to make it to the 9 a.m. exercise class this morning. It was no fun to have to wear my glasses, but after I tried putting in my contacts Wednesday night, I sure paid for it on Thursday. My eye was horribly bloodshot. I must have re-infected it, so I threw the contact away and will start with a new one after another week of the eyedrops. I hope that takes care of the problem!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I had to really look to see where to post a comment. . . Really love looking at all the scrapbook pages!
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete