Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chore Chart

I finally finished a new project! This couldn't have come at a better time since we are getting more formal about chores for the new year. The kids have things they need to do every day, the basic stuff like picking up after themselves, getting dressed, etc., but now they will have a can-do list that they can pick from in order to get an allowance. It is optional, but I assume they will want the chance to earn some money! I used the hybrid rewards chart and Get This Party Started kits from Pixiemama Designs.



I wanted to make it nice and festive so the chores will seem appealing! haha

2 comments:

  1. Neat! I always thought about a chore chart but never followed through. B is terrible about forgetting things that need to be done, even the simple stuff so was thinking of just making a list and posting it in her bathroom or something. I took away her allowance months ago and now she wants the chance to make money again so need to figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a list of the basic stuff, too, but it won't be anything fancy. lol I predict they will want to do a bunch of stuff the first week, and then we'll see what happens after the novelty wears off.

    ReplyDelete