Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Feeling worried about our "family" vacation to Florida this year. One of Scot's co-workers is married to a teacher, so he already asked for the same week off, which is her spring break. Initially they said Scot couldn't have the time off because they would be too short-handed (the other guy is also a field person), but then he said they could talk about it and see. I kept telling Scot to put in for the time off early because I knew that the teacher would probably have this week off (it is actually a week before our school's break, which is why it wasn't a problem last year for the cruise), but she is on the same time off as Boulder, which is our time-share week. We already have the plane tickets, so I guess I would take the kids anyway, but it's not how I wanted our vacation to go. I guess Scot can spend the following week with us in Tucson, but I think Florida is more appealing to him! He is really not liking his job anyway, so this doesn't help matters. I hope something will work out, and I told Scot to be sure to mention about the time-share and why we can't be flexible about the week we go. He only mentioned that we already bought the plane tickets. Maybe he will at least get part of the week off and we can just change his tickets. I am trying to positive about it, but I am kind of irritated about the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment