It seems there are tons more digital scrapbooking forums than I realized. I need to find one more to join, but it might be hard to decide! It is a little overwhelming, but I suppose some are bigger/more active than others.
Have you come across printer recommendations in your forum travels? I would love a true photo printer that goes up to 12x12...but casual looking has me more confused than anything else. We have a little extra cash right now and that would be a big wish for me, along with a new laptop since mine is literally falling apart...but I think I'd be more into digital scrapbooking if I had the immediate gratification of printing them myself.
Have you come across printer recommendations in your forum travels? I would love a true photo printer that goes up to 12x12...but casual looking has me more confused than anything else. We have a little extra cash right now and that would be a big wish for me, along with a new laptop since mine is literally falling apart...but I think I'd be more into digital scrapbooking if I had the immediate gratification of printing them myself.
ReplyDelete