Not sure I am thrilled with the results, but it's growing on me. This if for the DSA contest, and I was challenging myself to use some of the yellow. The main colors of the kits are the red, black, and grey, but then there is a yellow added in, which is not my favorite color to work with! I had one photo to scrap that didn't really go with anything else, so it was good to use it for this. One photo makes it easier and quicker to get the page done.

Owen really wants to see the Percy Jackson movie coming out, but it's not rated yet. I have a feeling it will be PG-13, but maybe not. I'm not sure what age group the book is geared towards since I hadn't heard of it until I started seeing the previews for the movie.
The books are labeled for grades 5-9 or ages 9-12. I bought the first three but we haven't read them yet.
ReplyDelete