
The new Pixiemama kit was released today, the February PU Grab Bag called Candy & Kisses. I found some old Valentine's Day photos to scrap. We don't seem to have any from the last few years since we really don't do anything special or elaborate. The kids are just excited to get their Valentine's from school. Mainly I like to make a heart-shaped cake and let the kids decorate it, but I don't think I wanted too many sweets around for the last couple years!
Cool one. Your stuff is so cute. And we do something similar on Valentine's, but we use red velvet cake mix. Hey, after printing these out do you keep them in one album or are you working on multiple albums?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I am just now seeing these comments! Yes, I plan to keep them in chronological albums, or special albums for special events. The pages I made from the cruise will probably go in an 8 X 8 album, if I ever get around to printing them! lol
ReplyDelete