Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blah

Wishing I didn't have to work tomorrow, but that's nothing new. I need to call and make an appointment for my eye to be looked at by the real eye doctor, and maybe get a hair cut. Most of all, I am excited to get back to my excercise routine. I didn't have much time while my family was visiting, and then the class schedule was kind of weird through the holidays. Scot and I are going to the 12th Night dinner on Saturday and then I have a work party Sunday night, so I have a few things to look forward to. I got my script for the reading today, so I just need to get my Toga for Saturday night, and make sure Scot doesn't bring the camera. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you missed your "Toga" time--why did they cancel the party?
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete