Monday, January 4, 2010

School Break



I made a page using Bloodlust by Pixiemama Designs. I know the kit was inspired by the Twilight Series, so I guess seeing New Moon on Saturday made me want to use it!

I am starting to think I need the school routine more than the kids do. Without a schedule, it is hard for me to even be motivated to get up in the morning!! Luckily the kids don't rely on me to fix breakfast, or they would be eating brunch instead. It doesn't help that I have been staying up later than normal all this vacation. Declan's preschool teacher was supposed to call about bowling today, but I haven't heard from her yet. If not, I guess we'll find something else to do. I am glad that the kids are spending more time outside since we set up the trampoline, but we are getting another cold snap, so they won't be doing much jumping this week, I think.

2 comments:

  1. I love the graphics but all the empty space disturbs me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that certain "styles" are in vogue with digi scrapping, and one of them is one photo in the corner and the rest empty space. This is actual more full than most page! lol

    ReplyDelete