It seems that Scrapable is back up with new and better owners. However, since none of my CT designers are in the store there anymore, I will probably be an infrequent visitor. It was the first forum I became active in, but after they started to have issues, I found some other cool forums to get involved in. One of them was BrownieScraps, where I was recently lucky enough to be accepted on a CT for one of my favorite designers there, Marni Designs! I can't wait to get started with her new kits, and I have already used one of her older ones on a few layouts when I first got it a couple months ago.
Next week is a busy one at school for the kids. They have the 100th Day party and then the Valentine party the next day, and lastly the Friday and Monday off from school. I am trying to see if Owen's piano teacher has an opening on a different day because Owen wants to take another after-school drama class, which is on the same day as his piano lesson. Hopefully it will work out, or he'll have to make a choice about which one he wants to do. Soccer will be starting after spring break, so I am already dreading those weeks!
Hi Jennifer, Can't keep up with all the on-line scrap stuff! Don't even know what CT stands for. . .
ReplyDeletelove, Mom