The kids are off from school tomorrow, so we are decorating their new notebooks. I covered them with plain cardstock and then realized they would probably like to decorate it themselves instead of me picking out stuff. They are at the age where they are particular. I told them they could pick out some things from the Cricut and I would cut them. Then we can modge podge the covers. I found notebooks that had lines for writing on the bottom and space for pictures on the top 1/2 of the page, so they really liked that. Owen is really into the Diary of a Wimpy kid series, so he likes the idea of a diary. I will take pictures when we are done with that little project.
I ended up seeing "An Education" today, since it moved to the $5 movie club category. I dragged Dawn along with me even though she had no idea what the movie was, but we both liked it. I wanted to see it since the actress is nominated for an Oscar. I can't remember if the movie is nominated, or just her. Scot took the kids ice skating. We had take out mediterranean for dinner. Yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment