Saturday, February 20, 2010

Speed Scrap



I participated in a speed scrap tonight and this is the page I did. I used Finish Line by Pixiemama Designs and IBD Designs.

I usually do a Friday night speed scrap, but we were at the school dance. It was a lot of fun and even Scot was getting down with his bad self. It was a disco theme, but they played a variety of music. The kids both had some friends from their grade to run around with and we all danced.

Today I took Shadow to the shelter clinic since she's had a bad week. She is very weak and not eating well. When she does manage to eat, she throws up. We found her downstairs stuck by the washer the other morning, and I'm afraid she might have fallen down the stairs since she never comes down here on her own. She has been wandering and getting stuck a lot. She is probably in complete kidney failure so she is spending the weekend with an IV at the clinic. If she is still in discomfort, they will put her to sleep on Tuesday. I am kind of hoping for that outcome because she seems so miserable and can barely get around. I don't see the point in making her suffer when she has a terminal disease as it is. Luckily the vet agrees that even though they are a no-kill shelter, they will euthanize in cases like this. She is pretty out of it, so I think it's for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor Shadow. She is such a sweet mellow doggy. How lucky for her she's been able to spend these last days of her life in a home and with a family instead of in a shelter or worse. You are doing such an awesome thing for these animals.

    ReplyDelete