Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I always find the cool sidebar things from Melyssa's blog. I put up a Shelfari widget that shows what I am currently reading. I have actually finished a few books lately, which is a good thing. Sometimes Owen will sit and read with me, and I don't think he realizes how happy it makes me. I was worried that with boys they wouldn't be into reading, but luckily it's not the case so far. Declan is reading the Bob Books level C with not much problem. Too bad he still gets all squirmy and weird when he reads. Owen just kind of took off after the first set of Bob books, but Declan is much more reluctant, although I think he can read quite a bit. Sometimes he lets things slip out, but for some reason he doesn't want me to think he can read much of anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is neat that the boys like to read!! I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't always have a book (or two) that I can get into.
ReplyDeletelove, Mom