
I participated in a speed scrap tonight, and was able to use this new kit that I won for correctly guessing the name of it. It is perfect for boy layouts! It is called Rough and Tumble by Jennifer Fox Designs. I also played BINGO at another forum, and ended up winning a free kit for getting the first bingo.
Owen had his playdate today and it went well. They jumped a lot on the trampoline, even though it was kind of cold and windy today. They played some games, got to watch t.v. while eating lunch, and then I cute out a heart box for them to decorate using the Cricut. While I was in there, I took the oppportunity to clean up the craft room and little and finally move the bedding back to storage that had been sitting in there since Christmas! I am thinking of making some journals for the kids for Valentine's Day, just cutting out something to decorate the cover. The Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge has some cute characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment