
I can post this layout since the kit was released today! I used Forest of Love by Geek Chic Scraps.
I am going back to the eye doctor tomorrow, but not feeling too optimistic. It seems like I have had problems with this one eye for months now with no relief in sight. I can't wear my contacts anymore, so that is making me sad, especially when I have to exercise with my glasses flapping and slipping around! I am seeing my regular eye doctor, at least, so maybe the guy I saw last time just didn't know what he was doing. I can always hope!
I just have to say again that I am so happy we started this whole chore thing with the kids. Tonight they both chose to vacuum their rooms for their chore. The house seems to stay neater, and it's nice to have them take more reponsibility without complaining about it!
Owen is having his friend Abbie come over on Friday since there is no school and I'm not on-call for work. He is excited about it, and hopefully the weather will be o.k. since she wants to try out the trampoline.
Sorry about the continuing eye problems.
ReplyDeleteGlad the whole family is benefiting from the chores.
love, Mom
I love this one! The colors and the theme, just so cute!
ReplyDelete