Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Today was...not a great day at work. We had the crier, the screamer, the whiner, the hitter, and more than one kid for those categories! To top it off, I walked in to see the one kid that gets on my last nerve. I used to get her every Monday night and it was just too much after awhile. I didn't expect to see her with my new Wednesday shift since usually she is in school. I don't know why she was there, but she was for my entire shift. I forgot my purse so I had to go without my usual before-work coffee, so I'm sure that didn't help my frame of mind! Anyway, I am looking forward to a lazy day of nothing tomorrow. I have barely been home this week, so I am already stressed by that. I am a homebody at heart and it's my favorite place to me most of the time!

Scot is working the early shift for the next few days, so he got home earlier than usual. He took the kids swimming while I was at my exercise class, so they were thrilled to not have to be in the treehouse like usual. They ate dinner poolside, so I came home after the class and had a relaxing dinner by myself, with one of my favorites, grilled cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment