I ordered a new toy today, a Flip Video Camera. It's digital and small, and you can put your videos on the computer easily, unlike our other one with the tapes. I picked 2-day shipping so it will be here in time for our trips, plus the talent show on Friday.
I just found out an hour ago that tonight was spring forward night. I hate this time change! I would much rather gain an hour. I will have to force myself to go to bed a little early, I guess.
Owen has been complaining about not feeling well off and on since Friday evening, and I've had a mild sore throat. It seems we always get sick at this time of year, but hopefully it's nothing much.
I've wanted one of those. Sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so jealous. I checked them out and want one also. Which did you get? Can't wait to hear how you like it.
ReplyDelete