
After dinner, I decided to my usual Friday night speed scrap, and this is the result. I used a kit that I won just today from Modern June called Bohemian Chic. I think I will be using it again soon since I didn't get to use a lot of the great paper. We had to pick solids for this speed scrap.

I also decided to get a bunch of my layouts printed up since there was a sale going on. I can't wait for them to arrive! I had 92 pages to print, which didn't even include my layouts from the last few weeks. I won't save up so many next time, but at least I got a nice discount from the sale!
How much is it to print per page?
ReplyDeleteI found a place online that Dawn recommended that charges $2 for the 12X12 pages and $1 for 8X8. Costco does them locally, but they are $1 more for each size. I got 35% off my total order with the sale, so it was a pretty good deal!
ReplyDelete