Friday, March 19, 2010

I need to force myself off the computer and to bed here soon, due to our 6 a.m. flight in the morning. I am already feeling withdrawals from my little computer community, but I am forcing myself to leave the laptop at home and have a real vacation. Scot is bringing his so I will check my email, but that's about it. There is plenty of other stuff to do in sunny Florida!

The layout I posted last time with my mom and the kids in the background was voted layout of the week at Plain Digital Wrapper, much to my pleasant surprise! It is such a nice forum, and I'm happy to be a part of it. I am also being featured as a scrapper of the week on the blog at Brownie Scraps tomorrow. That is one of my other favorite forums, so I am feeling honored this week!

Owen had his performance at the talent show tonight, and managed to get through it despite being nervous. I think he did a good job, especially since it was his own song that he did. We weren't able to stay for the 2nd half of the program because of not wanting to keep the kids out late, but it was fun to watch and there were some really cute acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment