Monday, March 8, 2010

Our trips our coming up here soon. I am going to have to pull out the summer clothes and see what we've got, I hope! I haven't checked Florida or Tucson weather yet. I'll wait until we are closer to departure. I have the rental car and kennel booked for the Florida trip, and then Scot will be home while we are in Tucson, so no kennel needed. I don't think we'll need a rental car for Tucson, either. We will have laundry facilities in Florida, so I will try, as always to pack light, especially considering luggage charges these days! All four of us will have the biggest carry-ons allowed, so maybe we'll only have to check one bag.

I have been completing some pages, but they can't be posted yet. There are releases coming out on Wednesday and Friday this week, and I'm also hoping to get a page or two done for my new CT!

No comments:

Post a Comment