Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scrapbooking Day

Today is National Scrapbooking Day, which is being celebrated all over digiland. However, I was not home most of the day so a majority of the festivities passed me by. There are a lot of sales, games and contests in all the forums, so it can be really fun, if you are around! lol I did enter a few contests here and there, but didn't have a chance to do any Bingo games or any of that.


I had orchestra rehearsal this morning, and then Declan had his last soccer game and a party afterwards. The kids had a lot of fun at the house of one of his teammates that was hosting the party. They had a zipline in their backyard, plus a basketball hoop, so they were kept very busy. Oh, and Declan had a little field trip for Tiger Scouts in the morning, so we had a pretty busy day. It should all be slowing down soon! We have no more sports practices during the week now, so what will we do with all that free time? I can't wait to find out!


Here are some recent layouts:

Using Take a Chance by Spinky Dink Scraps:


Using Silver Peony by Sherwood Studio:


Using Straight From the Heart by the PDW Designers:







No comments:

Post a Comment