Saturday, November 13, 2010

For the first time since September, we actually had nothing going on today. Baseball and soccer are done! Scot and I decided to go see a movie, like we used to do back before sports started. Sadly, even the afternoon matinee shows are now getting pricey, but it's still something we like to do. We saw Red, which was entertaining. I also want to see The Social Network, but I think at this point I'll just wait for video. It's not one that really needs to be seen on the big screen. I'm sure we'll go see Harry Potter on the big screen, though, although not right when it opens since it will probably be crowded.

For some reason, Declan has suddenly realized that he can read chapter books to himself, too, so he's had his nose buried in a book for the last couple days. He is reading some Magic Tree House books and I got him some of those Black Lagoon chapter books. Owen already devoured the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book in one night. He was so proud of himself for sleeping in until 9:15 this morning, since he stayed up until 10:30 reading last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment