Monday, November 22, 2010
I hope we have fun on this upcoming vacation, because it sure is a lot of work to get ready for it! I have notified the teachers and turned in the required form, gotten my work shift covered, planned Owen's birthday party, and now we have to get some projects done before we leave. The third grade is having a holiday craft fair, so each of them has to make 18 crafts to sell. The money will go to charity. I think it's a fun idea, and luckily we will have this week/weekend to get them done so we won't have to rush to do it when we get back. I have started on a packing list and I don't think I have to get much more besides sun screen and bug spray. I want to bring my e-Reader, but I need to see if I can find a cord that plugs into the wall to recharge it. We aren't planning on bringing computers, so I need to find another way to charge it, along with Owen's iPod. Not an emergency on either count, but it would be nice to get the cords for future trips, also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment