Monday, July 19, 2010
I don't know why I'm having such a hard time getting a grip on the fall schedule. I think I am just overwhelmed with this soccer business, and the fact that both kids are not at the age of two weeknight practices and one game day. On top of that they will both be in Scouts. Declan is also interested in baseball, so he might do a Sunday only league for 8 weeks. It is hard with our school getting out so late in the afternoon compared to most. Maybe we'll have to start getting in the habit of morning homework, but that really isn't my prime time of the day! Then today I got an email asking if I can work two day shifts at work, which I really don't want to, plus I think it will interfere with my availability for my computer job, which is definitely more of a priority for me. I know it's still only July, but registration is starting for everything now so decisions need to be made. We are checking out a new Scout pack for Declan to join since our current one is kind of disorganized and lacking in participation. Owen already has friends so I don't want to switch him over, but Declan has a chance to find a good one still. I may be helping run the Bears (3rd graders) so hopefully at least his den activities will be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment