Monday, April 5, 2010

Revised to say that I received some disapointing news regarding some of my CT's that I will no longer be on due to the store/forum probably closing. I don't really know all the details, but accusations are made and I would rather just stay out of it all since it doesn't involve me personally!

5 comments:

  1. hi Jennifer!
    Thanks for the message - I'm usually the last to know these things, but ha actually happened on a message at DST this morning with a link I followed and read the post at DSC!! Looks like you're leaving...thinking we 2 UK gals will be following shortly also...it's awful:(
    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - the digital scrapbooking world has it's bad seeds also. Sorry you were touched by it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your message Jennifer!
    It was lovely being on a team with you too!!
    I feel exactly the same way!
    Take care and hope our paths may cross again in the future!!
    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment!!
    Did you get the email saying the CT was closed? Thought a thank you at least might have been in order, LOL:D
    Bernie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I got that. I guess when you are guilty, you have nothing to say! That is what I'm concluding, anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete