
I made this Well Worn and Wordlets Word Art by Julie. It is.
The kids are at soccer this morning. They really seem to be enjoying it, and Owen might get to play in a tournament at the end of May. He's never played against other teams, so it will give him a taste of what's coming up for his age group next time, and see if he really wants to stick with soccer when it starts getting more competitive. Owen also suddenly has 4 field trips between now and the end of the year! He has been complaining all year that they haven't gone on any, so he is happy. I am chaperoning the one to the School of Mines, but not sure if I'll sign up for any of the others. A lot are on Fridays, when I'm on call for work. Declan has one more coming up on the day before the last day of school, to the Musseum of Nature and Science.
No comments:
Post a Comment