Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well, it seems October is going by fast, I guess because we are fairly busy lately! Today Owen had a 9:00 a.m. soccer game in Longmont, and then Declan had a morning game, also. We came home for a quick lunch before heading out to Declan's roller skating party. I think it went well overall, although some of the kids had never skated before and some took it more than others! After the party, we came home again for a brief time. Declan was able to play with some of of his new toys, but then we had to head out to the Rapids game. I enjoy watching soccer, so I liked it, but it was pretty loud the kids were up later than they probably should have been considering we had an early start to the day! Tomorrow are the last baseball games. I think Declan is sad about that, but Owen is ready to be done with it since he struck out again last week. We may do Declan's family birthday tomorrow night since Monday we have soccer practice and one of those high school trick-or-treat things to go to. He picked Qdoba for his birthday dinner, and I just need to make him a cake. I also need to figure out something to give him for his birthday!

It seems like there are a lot of changes lately for my digital scrapping teams. One of my favorite designers is changing stores and her name, from Julie. It is. to Sherwood Studios. I can't wait for her new store at the DigiChick to open! A couple other designers are taking a break and I resigned from a couple teams, so I am cutting back a little. I still have plenty of great kits to work with, though! Here are some recent layouts:
Using Moonlit Beach by Starving Artist Designs:

Using Country Hayride by Spinky Dink Scraps:

Using Harbistoz by Jen Maddocks Designs (another local designer!)

Using Noteworthy by Digital Designs by Athena:

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, Jennifer!
    Love to read your blog too.
    from Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to see your pages!

    ReplyDelete