Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today we went to Elitch's for a little while. Since we have season passes, we don't feel the need to stay forever and get our money's worth, which is nice! It was not warm enough for the water park, so we just did the rides. The kids tried a new ride, the big swings, which they really liked. I tried to get them on it last year, but they didn't want to, even though it's a mellow ride. Owen keeps saying he wants to try and wooden roller coaster, but I'm not sure he's ready for that yet! Luckily I like all rides, so I will go with him if he does really want to go. I went on a big ride while Scot took the kids on the swings again. It was fun, but I didn't feel great afterwards. I am so mad that I can't seem to handle that kind of stuff anymore. It must be an age thing, but that doesn't make me feel better about it...

I also did a night owl speed scrap last night. It was at a perfect time for me, after the kids were in bed and so there were no distractions.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely can't handle rides any more. Even smaller coasters make me so sick and give me a weird head pain afterwards it takes me 30-60 minutes to feel normal again. When we went to Disney World, I was sick for 2 hours after friggin' Space Mountain! WTF? LOL Now with the bad back problems I've had this past year I'm too afraid to go on anything ever again. LOL (btw, still haven't mailed your reader, was waiting on the bubble wrap from a box of furniture we have, long story)

    ReplyDelete