Friday, May 28, 2010

I joined a contest at Stuff to Scrap called This Scrapper's Got Talent. I don't know how long I will last before elimination, but it's always fun to try these little contests. Our topic for week 1 was to scrap about ourselves using only 1-2 photos, using the words I am somewhere, and not having any complete sentences in our journalling. It is not my favorite topic and I have already done a couple "me" layouts for some kit releases, but I had a new photo to work with from New York, so I decided to focus on the one part of me that never seems to change!



I also had my first foray into hybrid scrapping, which means combining digital with paper. I used a template to make this bag digitally, printed it out on photo paper, and assembled it. You could also print out the template onto patterned cardstock and do it that way, but it was fun to put different papers on the sides of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment