Wow, I guess I have been absent from my blog. We are starting to get back into a routine, and school is starting on Monday, so that will help a lot. I don't seem to do well with a lot of unstructured time. It was fun to not have to be places at a certain time, but after awhile, it turns into being lazy all day! The kids got to drop off their school supplies, meet their teachers, and see who else is in their class, so I think they're getting excited about it. We have some fun things planned for this weekend, and then suddenly it will be school and sports! We do have our trip to Mt. Rushmore for Labor Day weekend to look forward to before our weekends are filled with soccer and baseball games.
We had a lot of fun up in Silverthorne with my family. The kids were excited to meet their new cousin Moby for the first time. We got in some bike rides and board games. Declan won Doodle Dice, which made him happy, and I ended up winning Hand and Foot rummy.
I did this layout using the Pool Party set from Plain Digital Wrapper and a template by LDH Originals:

This one used Dance in the Rain by Geek Chic:

This one used a collab by Julie. It is. and Dani's Delusions, plus a template by Scraps of Candy:
No comments:
Post a Comment