Today was the last day of basketball camp that the kids had for this week. I won't miss having to get them somewhere by 8 a.m., but I'm glad we signed up since they had a lot of fun. Next week Owen has a mythology art class and Declan starts his once a week baseball class. We also lucked out getting a 4-week piano lesson slot for Tuesdays, so I am making sure Owen does his daily practices again.
I have also been making pages, which I can now post since the kits were released.

This one uses the new kit by Geek Chic called i {heart} you. It matched really well for the photos we took on Mother's Day.

This one uses Playtime Boy by Sweet Mesquite. When I saw the turtle, I knew which photos I should scrap with it.

This ones uses the new kit by Pixiemama Designs called Daditude.
No comments:
Post a Comment